This recipe always turns out well for me….except for that one time I tried to make a double batch on Christmas morning. The center was dough and the outside burned. Then the butter ran over in the oven and pretty much caught on fire. Smoke alarms on Christmas morning=uh oh!
1 can of biscuits (or if you’re feeling really ambitious, you can make your own!)
1 cup of sugar
3 tablespoons cinnamon
1 stick of butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1. Quarter biscuits bit size pieces
2. Place sugar and cinnamon into a zip-lock bag. Mix well.
3. Place 3-4 pieces of dough in the bag and shake
4. Arrange pieces of dough in a greased bundt pan or baking dish (bundt pan works the best)
5. Melt butter and brown sugar together
6. Pour butter and brown sugar over biscuit pieces
7. Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, then flip upside-down onto a plate to serve