I baked chocolate chip cookies before we left for our anniversary trip. I also got all the standard s’more stuff. It took me a solid 8 days before it dawned on me to combine the two. Enter, the S’morekie. I’ve outlined detailed instructions for creating such a complicated dessert. =)
1) Get 2 cookies & a marshmallow
2)Toast your marshmallow
3) Accidentally burn your marshmallow because you were distracted by your husband taking so many pictures of you
3) Make your husband eat the burned marshmallow =)
4) Repeat step 2! This time, don’t burn the marshmallow!
5) Put the marshmallow between the 2 cookies
6) Blissful surprise at the deliciousness you’re tasting
Viola! That’s all there is to it. I know, I know, my culinary expertise is a thing to behold. =) David decided to get crazy with his s’mores and use a Reese’s cup instead of plain chocolate. It looked yummy!
And I think it’s pretty clear that he enjoyed it….=)